Code of Criminal Procedure
Code of criminal Procedure, 1973 coupled with Indian Penal Code, 1860 is most important combination for Judicial services prelims as well as Mains examination. Best conceptual knowledge (and how to apply it while answering the questions) can be achieved by good combination of bare act reading and interpretation thereof.
- Over 26 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- Basic to advance level of concept building.
- Important sections to understand
- Interlinking of CrPC with other subjects
- Discussions on landmark judgments
- Test at the end of each lesson
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self