Specific relief Act
Specific relief Act is a compensatory relief followed by the breach of contract. This subject is an extension of Indian Contract Act hence is to read with Indian Contract Act, 1872. Along with the portion of preventive relief enunciated it part III of the Act.
- Over 30 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Extensive discussion.
- Learn the law from a professional lawyer/teacher from your own desk.
- Information packed lectures from basics to advanced understanding.
- Course content designed by considering the interpretation by the apex court.
- Assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self