Sales of Goods Act
Sales of Goods Act deals with the contracts where subject-matter must be GOODS. “Money” and “Actionable Claims” are excluded from the definition of goods. In this Course you will learn a very interesting branch of contractual relations.
You may receive the Certificate after the successful completion of course and exam therein.
- Over 15 lectures and 18 hours of content!
- Learn with simplified and interesting version from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current examination pattern and examination requirement.
- Beneficial for CA, CS, etc. students as well.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with Case Study and Judgments.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- The Contract of Sale
- Essentials of Sale
- Agreement to Sale and Hire-Purchase
- Doctrine of caveat emptor
- Sale by Sample
- Passing of property
- Transfer of Title
- Performance of Contract
- Deterioration during Transit
- Unpaid seller
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
- Auction Sale