This course contains the lectures on the Partnership Act. A Partnership arises from a contract, and therefore , such a contract is governed not only by the provisions of the Partnership Act in that regard , but also by the general law of contract in such matters, where the Partnership Act does not specifically make any provision.
A certificate may be issued at the end of the course after successful completion of the test/exam.
- Over 15 lectures and 24 hours of content!
- Course content designed by considering the exam pattern, practical aspects
- Also beneficial for student pursuing CA, CS etc.
- Knowledge of landmark supreme court Judgments and the applicability
- Assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 44
- Assessments Yes
- Scope and object
- Nature of Partnership
- Mutual Agency
- Relations of partners
- Duties and Rights of Partners
- Partnership Property
- Doctrine of Implied Authority
- Modes of Retirement
- Minor as Partner
- Registration of partnership
- Effects of Non Registration
- Public Notice