The Limitation Act 1963
Law of Limitation is the fundamental subject which may bar the commencement of a Suit, Appeal or Application on the mere ground of delay (as per the schedule to the act). The Limitation Act is a read with subject and hold great importance under various provisions of Procedural Law.
You may receive a Certificate after the successful completion of course and exam therein.
- Over 12 lectures and 24 hours of content!
- Learn and Practice calculation of Limitation period from your own desk.
- Information packed practice papers starting from basics to advanced category of questions.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current examination pattern and demand of Subject.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 200
- Assessments Yes