Indian Evidence Act
Most important enactment of all the codified laws of India. It consists of Abstracts and rules which are quite complicated t understand. Clear understanding of judgments and legislative intent is important.
A certificate may be issued after successful completion of the course and the test.
- Over 21 lectures and 35.5 hours!
- Good conceptual knowledge of the IEA.
- Answer writing techniques.
- Understanding of various landmark judgments.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the problems faced by law students.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- State-wise importance of subject
- Scope and Extent of the Act
- The Court
- Fact; Fact in issue & Relevant facts
- Relevant Facts
- Facts need not be proved
- Oral evidence
- Documentray evidence
- Expert Opinion
- Electronic Evidence
- Relevancy of Character
- Burden of Proof
- Priviledged communication
- Examination of witnesses
- Rejection of Evidence