Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 is the basis of civil paper in judicial services. Many questions specifically based on CPC are being asked in various judicial services both prelims as well as Main examination. Even otherwise also, it is most essential subject to command on, in case a lawyer wants to practice on the civil side.
A certificate may be issued at the end of the successful completion of the course as well as the test.
- Over 27 lectures and 40 hours of content!
- Assessment at the end of the lessons.
- Regular tests .
- Connectivity of CPC with other subjects.
- How to understand CPC and how to write answers.
- Discussions on various landmark judgments
- Analyse your progress.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Suits of a Civil Nature
- Res Subjudice & Res Judicata
- Suit against Government
- Indigent Person
- Judgment, Decree and order
- Interest and cost
- Legal Representatives and Transferees
- Incidental proceedings
- Suits against Government
- Special Proceedings
- Supplemental Proceedings
- Reference, Review and Revision
- Suits by or against Minor
- Temporary injunction
- Suits by indigent persons
- Suits related to mortgage of property