Indian Contract Act, 1872
Law of contract can be described as that branch of the law which determines the circumstances in which a promise shall be legally binding on the person making it. It has been often found to be difficult to understand specially ascertain the circumstances in which the law secures to the promisee the satisfaction of the expectation created by the promise
A certificate may be issued after successful completion of the course and exam.
- Over 21 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Information packed training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering previous years exam pattern and recent developments.
- Assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Formation of contract
- Establishing an agreement
- Terms of Contract
- Capacity to Contract
- Duress and Undue Influence
- Contingent Contract
- Performance of Contract
- Discharge of Contract
- Quasi Contracts
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
- Void Agreements
- Indeminity and Guarantee
- Bailment and Pledge
- Bill of Exchange and Promissory Notes