The government and the courts both are encouraging the alternate dispute resolution methods such as arbitration, mediation and conciliation. Majority of the disputes now a days are being adjudicated through a panel of arbitration. Let us understand the Arbitration Act, the implication of the Arbitration clause in an agreement and the remedies before, during and after the arbitration proceedings.
A certificate may be issued after the completion of the course and quiz at the end of the course.
- Over 12 lectures and 18 hours of content!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trends in arbitration laws.
- Assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 68
- Assessments Yes
this is best